The Airheads Beemer Club is a non-profit club reclaiming the 'Legendary Motorcycles of Germany'
× This is the optional category header for the Suggestion Box.

Topic-icon Increase membership

More
1 month 3 weeks ago #2020 by Bret
Bret replied the topic: Increase membership
Wobbly you and 8053 helped me decide what bike to get. You said R100RS and RT were basically the same bike. 8053 gave some info on a K handlebar that when cut off a little at both ends would work on an RS and afford a more upright position.

You guys made up my mind to get either one and modify as needed. I had debated this for over a year. Thanks a lot. Everyone has at least one tidbit of info that someone can find useful. I had debated this for over a year.

I will never give up my 77 Yamaha XS 650 bar hopper but that thing will beat you to death on a long ride. Liked the R100RS when it first came out but very expensive and did not fit my crotch rocket addiction at the time. Airhead is the perfect touring bike for me. Gold Wings and other behemoths are more tractor/trailer rig. Everyone has at least one tidbit of info that someone can find useful. Just got my first Airmail today and will read it right now.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
1 month 3 weeks ago #2031 by Wobbly
Wobbly replied the topic: Increase membership

Bret wrote: Everyone has at least one tidbit of info that someone can find useful. Just got my first Airmail today and will read it right now.

Now the Airmail magazine IS a first class effort. I always enjoy that !

Don't hide 'em, Ride 'em !!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: 14652
Time to create page: 0.659 seconds