This 1984 R65LS is a smooth running bike in excellent condition with 23,300 miles on it. We purchased the motorcycle from the first owner in 1989 with 1,400 miles on it. The motorcycle has been kept in our garage or storage area and covered since new in dry Denver environment.
This is a Sweet Machine. Don’t miss out.
The bike has the following equipment:
• New Steel Braided Brake Lines, Speedo Boot, Neutral Switch, New Shifter Gasket
• Fresh Fork Oil, Brake Fluid, Engine Oil, Transmission Fluid, Drive Shaft Fluid, Rear Drive Fluid (AMSOIL Driveline Fluids) and Transmission Spline Lube
• New Braided Gas Line
• New Metzeler Lasertec Front (100/90-18 (3218)) and Rear (120/90-18 (2918)) Tires
• Odyssey AGM Battery
• Small Handlebar Mounted Windscreen
• Brown Ride-Off Center Stand
• Brown Side Stand & Original Side Stand
• Progressive Fork Springs
• Stock Rear Shocks (Installed) and Set of Shortened Works Performance Shocks Available
• K75 Bars with Bar Setbacks
• Original Owners Manual
• BMW Hard Bags with Bag Liners
• Cylinder Head Protectors
• Tank Cover and Magnetic Tank Bag
Please contact us for additional information.
Asking Price $3900/OBO.