2017 WALL CALENDAR - Available now at the AirStore !
A different picture each month with some local events already listed as well as national holidays. Give some to your friends for the holidays. The price includes shipping. The image shown is the cover. ABC members can access the Airstore by logging into the ABC web site; non-members can send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to place your order.
04.30.2017 8:00 am - 9:00 am
"Church" aka - Breakfast, aka- Barley Therapy
05.01.2017 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
(AK) Northern Alaska Barley Therapy
05.03.2017 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Norcal Eastbay Moxie Barley Therapy
1:00 pm 05.05.2017 - 2:00 pm 05.07.2017
Small Group GS Ride - Half PDR, MA to VT
Alberta Tech Day
History and Founders
- The Airheads Beemer Club was founded in 1991 by B. Jan Hofman (#1) and Al Watson (#2.)
- B. Jan produced the first copy of "Airmail," our club newsletter, in December of 1991, and he continues to be the editor today.
- The term "airhead," as it relates to BMW motorcycles, was coined by Al, and the term "oilhead," as used by the International Oilheads Club, was coined by B. Jan. These terms have entered the motojournalist lexicon.
- Our slogan, "Simple by Choice" was created by Ron Jensen.
- The club logo was designed by Jan except for the smile, which was the idea of Carolyn Laronche.
- Our first rally was the Feb. 1993 Death Valley Rendezvous initiated, planned, and executed by Fred Kumm #117.
- Our original website was conceived and created by Mike Leonard.
- The ABC continues to thrive thanks to the talents and selfless dedication of its volunteers.
1. Airheads ride Beemers with air-cooled heads.
2. Airheads believe that the simplest engineering solutions are the best.
3. Airheads appreciate function over form, fact over fiction, and friendship over friction.
4. Airheads regard money as a tool, not a status symbol.
5. Airheads are earthy people who like to camp.
6. Airheads maintain their own motorcycles.
7. Airheads don't take themselves, religion or life too seriously.
8. Airheads like to share time, knowledge, parts and camaraderie with other Airheads